Author Topic: Voicemail to Email delay Mitel 5000  (Read 858 times)

Offline rjflak

• View Profile
Voicemail to Email delay Mitel 5000
« on: March 13, 2018, 01:57:29 PM »
We are getting about a 2 week delay on our voicemail to email. Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas how to fix? I tried using a different email and still delayed (after I set a different email later that day received a email from the new address with a 2 week old voicemail. Looks like it is taking about 2 weeks to generate a email, rather than creating a email right away and delayed delivering it.

Thanks

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Voicemail to Email delay Mitel 5000
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 02:19:11 PM »
We are getting about a 2 week delay on our voicemail to email. Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas how to fix? I tried using a different email and still delayed (after I set a different email later that day received a email from the new address with a 2 week old voicemail. Looks like it is taking about 2 weeks to generate a email, rather than creating a email right away and delayed delivering it.

Thanks
What type of email setup, Forward and Copy, Forward Only, or Enhanced Integration?

Are these messages reappearing, or just that delayed?

What is your CPU and memory utilization?

Offline rjflak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 03:12:14 PM »
It is set to Forward and copy, we get the voicemail on the handset right away, and a email about 2 weeks later. The email is just delayed. We are working with a gmail email (SMTP) on a Mitel 5000.

Offline rjflak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 03:14:09 PM »
When it was first set up it worked great, as soon as we got a voicemail we would get a email right away. Now it has about a 2 week delay to get the email.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10