Author Topic: MoH during Hold Ring back  (Read 1125 times)

Offline MasterOveride

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MoH during Hold Ring back
« on: March 13, 2018, 01:40:35 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to see if there is a way to have the Music on Hold play during a Hold ring back. We are currently running on a Mitel 3300 v7.0 SP1. I currently have the Call hold timer set for 60 seconds and we have Music on Hold on Transfer enabled. At this point when the call rings back our customers hear the ring tone until they are picked back up. Our agents sometimes can't pick it up for several minutes so we're having people hang up and call back as they don't want to hear the ring. Is there a setting we can change so that they continue to hear the MoH instead of the ring tone?

Don

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MoH during Hold Ring back
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 06:25:30 PM »
My thought would be increase hold timer and or hire more people. A recall not answered for 2 minutes, I can see why they hang up.

Offline rotary dial tommy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 08:04:20 PM »
The term music on hold apply here , the call is not on hold during ring back . Thus no music , you could ask mitel for a change order for music on ring back . That is cheaper than hiring warm bodies .   

Offline MasterOveride

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 03:49:24 PM »
I was thinking that the MoH would play until the call was picked back up but I guess that isn't the case. I'll get with our team and see if we can figure out a good Hold time and then program from there. Thanks everyone.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10