Author Topic: DID Reporting  (Read 811 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
DID Reporting
« on: February 28, 2018, 04:26:04 PM »
Hello,

I'm looking to setup reporting for a group of DIDs inside of YSE. I'm not sure where to start as I don't mess around with YSE very much. Could someone point me in the right direction? I know I have 200 DIDs that I could report on. For example. Branch A has 20 DIDs put them in a group and say how many calls made and received over a months time. Hoping this is possible.

thanks,

Offline JasonTaylor

• View Profile
Re: DID Reporting
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 07:06:17 PM »
In YSE add DID numbers under DNIS.  Then they will appear in CCMWeb where you can allocate them to a DNIS group? Make sure the digits you add match the numbers you are using to route calls on MiVB and also what the system outputs for SMDR (so in UK if the provider sends 11 digits, I get the system to absorb 5 digit area code and I am left with 6 digits to route the calls (so add 6 digits into YS
E DNIS). If SIP provider sending you 11 digits and system absorbs 0, and you perhaps use Direct Inward Dialling Service form to route calls based on 11 digits you have to add 10 digits to DNIS.  Why you ask, because SMDR output on MiVB is limited to 10 digits.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 11:47:11 AM »
Thanks Jason,

I will try this. To confirm I don't need to setup a call pricing template and assign numbers to it for this to work? Reading through the documentation and it seemed like I should setup these call templates and assign a dollar amount and then I could report on that getting me the info I'm looking for.

thanks,

Offline JasonTaylor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 08:57:31 PM »
I've never added pricing templates although if you want to report on  billing then there's probably no harm.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10