Author Topic: Mitel 5330e Intercom Auto Answer  (Read 5670 times)

Offline nsmith

• View Profile
Mitel 5330e Intercom Auto Answer
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:26:03 PM »
Hey everyone.  I am trying to turn off auto-answering on a mitel 5330e IP phone for IC calls.  When the phone receives the call, it rings twice and goes to speakerphone.  I would like to have it set up to just ring without it answering the call.  Thanks in advance!

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 5330e Intercom Auto Answer
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 01:01:21 PM »
The default feature code is 319.

Offline bahram

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 02:57:06 AM »
Hi
Anyone can help me with this issue ,  there is 2 new extension we recently add to our office that are on auto answer and i need to disable this feature but i dont have any idea how to do it , i need some help how to apply this feature code 319  and where should i apply it,  phone models are 5320

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 07:40:47 AM »
bahram,

Well, if you have access to DB Programming then go to System > Phone-Related Information > Flags > Handsfree On/Off

Remove any extensions you find in there.

Next, go to System > Phone-Related Information > Flags > Ring Intercom Always On/Off

You should really make both of these part of your default programming changes for new phones if you don't want this happening in the future.

Handsfree On/Off is what allows a phone to auto answer on IC calls and Ring Intercom Always on an extension ignores the Handsfree feature flag of any phone that is still turned on and rings the phone anyway.

If you don't have access to DB Programming then you just have to go up to the phone and while it is idle, handset in the cradle, dial the feature code.

If it requires the SPCL key then you will need to make sure that you have a Special Key setup on the phone; default is the Cancel key that looks like an X with a circle around it. The steps would be the same except you would press the SPCL key prior to dialing the feature code.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10