Author Topic: Record-A-Call issues  (Read 1234 times)

Offline ghost

• View Profile
Record-A-Call issues
« on: February 21, 2018, 07:44:52 PM »
Hi

Our voice recorder has failed at one of our sites (after power outage), while we are trying to work out the issues with this server I was looking to enable record-a-call using the embedded voicemail as a temp measure.

Outbound calls appear to be recording (I have received a couple emails) but inbound are not.

I have all four Record-A-Call COS options enabled (Record-a-Call Active, Record-a-Call - Start Automatic Incoming Call Recording, Record-a-Call - Start Automatic Outgoing External Call Recording and Record-a-Call - Save recording on Hang-up) as well as ACD Silent Monitor Accept Monitoring Non-Prime Lines

I checked the trunk COS to make sure "COV/ONS/E&M Voice Mail Port" was not enabled

I have a recorder hunt group setup with 6 of the 7 voicemail ports (left the last one out)

There are four extensions enabled for voice recording (though they usually only have 1-2 concurrent calls) using traditional ACD

I have tried calls inbound on the ACD path and direct to the extension, with no recording. If they press the record-a-call button nothing happens either

Most of the ACD calls will come in via a local ISDN PRI interface, with some routed from another member of the cluster at a remote location (which uses SIP trunks to the carrier)

Any ideas?

Offline ghost

• View Profile
Re: Record-A-Call issues
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 09:37:17 PM »
So I enabled record a call on a non ACD extension on the same controller, and it worked fine

Anyone know if any issues with record-a-call and traditional ACD?

Offline ghost

• View Profile
Re: Record-A-Call issues
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 09:55:28 PM »
Found problem, was working on the handset COS, forgot to update the ACD agents COS

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10