Author Topic: CEID digits appearing on phone display  (Read 995 times)

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
CEID digits appearing on phone display
« on: February 16, 2018, 11:46:15 AM »
Here is the situation- I have a system speed call configured to route to a SIP trunk, this is for a polycom integration and I need a single dial point that is available globally throughout the cluster.
I decided to use a system speed call because it is quite easy to change the termination point on the fly, at only one location and SDS takes care of the changes. I though about using ARS, but I don't use SDS for ARS and I'd rather not have to touch all PBX's whenever we need to make a change.(there are around 42 PBX's so this task becomes annoying). The problem at this point- when the system speed call number is dialed, 1234 for example, the real number resides on a different element as number 84321- the phone display shows the CEID and the real number - 0##999 84321. How do I prevent this from happening? We are also seeing generic messages "TRUNK 1458" when we make calls. I picked apart the COS and nothing makes a difference except for "Display Dialed Digits during Outgoing calls" - If I set this option to "no" then I only see the "Trunk XXXX" display. I need it to only display the original dialed number.  Boggling my mind.

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CEID digits appearing on phone display
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 07:55:06 AM »
SIP Device Capabilities - set "Allow Display Update" to No. There may be an equivalent setting on the device itself.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CEID digits appearing on phone display
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 02:08:20 PM »
You might also try adding 84321 to the Telephone Directory. It should SDS sync across the nodes as well.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10