Author Topic: Hot Desk ACD can't logout during call  (Read 1134 times)

Offline ApersonsGCC

• View Profile
Hot Desk ACD can't logout during call
« on: February 15, 2018, 10:55:06 AM »
We have a number of users that want to be able to logout of their ACD group while on a call.

Our system is setup with Hot Desk users that are ACD agent. Had to do it that way when we installed the new 6940 phones for several of our ACD managers.

The solution right now is to have the Agent activate their Make Busy keys and logout after the call is finished.

Is there a better way for an agent to leave the queue under a Hot Desk ACD profile? The idea is for the agents to be able to leave the queue at closing time and have any remaining calls kicked over to our auto attendant.

Offline eugenej

• View Profile
Re: Hot Desk ACD can't logout during call
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 07:38:50 AM »
You cannot log them out in anyway while on a call. Yes best to use Make Busy or even group presence removal.
Now as for queued calls before they go in make busy, I don't actually know.

In theory the calls will stayed queued unless you mark your agent group to NOT queue calls when no agents are available. Again, even with that configured to NOT queue calls, I'm not sure what will happen to calls that are already queued.

You could off course have an interflow timer. Once the timer expires, you can send the call where you like. You could also use queue schedule to open and close queues in addition to agents removing themselves.

***EDIT*** I assume you are using MiCC.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10