Author Topic: Mitel Wireless LAN Stand Configuration and Engineering Guidelines  (Read 2803 times)

Offline dhumes0524

• View Profile
Hi everyone, I have recently purchased a Mitel Wireless LAN Stand used but am having trouble configuring it.  I have found an instruction manual online, but it references the "mitel wireless lan stand configuration and engineering guidelines" document - however I cannot find this document anywhere.  I am trying to use this wireless LAN stand to connect my phone to my pre-existing wireless IP network, as I need to place a phone somewhere that a data network cable run does not currently exist.  I have been unable to successfully configure the phone to connect, and need more instructions on how to do this. 

Anyone know where I can get a copy of this document, or have a copy that they can share with me?

PS - my wireless lan stand firmware is version 1.01...I have heard there is a newer version available, but I don't have a login to Mitel download page that will allow me to get this.  Is my only option to go through our channel partner?  I know they will charge me hourly rate for the time for them to download the firmware and send the file to me, and was hoping to avoid that charge.

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel Wireless LAN Stand Configuration and Engineering Guidelines
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 06:58:00 AM »
This document seems to have been removed from edocs.mitel.com.

What exactly are you struggling with? It's been a few years since our last one worked but from what I can remember there is no default user/pass, you create one as part of the initial setup.

Offline dhumes0524

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 01:11:08 PM »
I am trying to get it connected to our internal WiFi network as a client.  I have input the SSID, and WPA security key, but I cannot get the phone past DHCP Discovery.  I am trying to isolate if my issue is in the configuration of the wireless LAN stand, an incorrect DHCP option possibly, or some other unseen misconfiguration.

Offline dhumes0524

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 12:29:05 PM »
I was sent the engineering guidelines and version 1.1 firmware via PM.  Thank you everyone for your help.

Offline FWolynski

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 07:40:18 AM »
I was sent the engineering guidelines and version 1.1 firmware via PM.  Thank you everyone for your help.

Could you share the guidelines? I'm stuck with the same problem.
I would really appreciate it.

fwolynski@wedu.org

Offline robertal@campbellhall.org

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2021, 01:45:32 PM »
Hi,
 Would it be possible to get the guide as well?  I can't find it anywhere, and am having a tough time getting this stand connected to wireless.  Thanks!

Offline dhumes0524

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2021, 10:02:38 AM »
I actually just found it after some light digging.  Attaching it here.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10