Author Topic: Business Schedule Issue  (Read 1649 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Business Schedule Issue
« on: January 31, 2018, 10:10:00 AM »
vMCDD release 8.0

I am trying to setup a business schedule for multiple locations and I'm running into some issues. Per the documentation I created a business schedule and mapped out their open hours for the week. This was built under "Day" for the type.

For all locations who are using the vMCD I have a key programmed on a number of phones labeled Incoming main and its a multicall key. The DN 7061 tied to the incoming main key is a valid number for call routing.

Then under call rerouting always alt. form I setup number 3 to always route to our Call Center.

Then under call rerouting I located 7061 and put in the corresponding business schedule number and changed call rerouting night 1 and night 2 to equal my call rerouting always number of 3.

The main line it goes straight to our call center and I'm not sure why? Per the schedule it should be operating in day mode and it should ring the branch.

In the help files it states the following. I'm not sure where to find the system zone? There is no form labeled this. The vMCD time is correct. My only thought was maybe my DN's time is off which is why the system thinks it should be in night mode.

"The system uses the destination DN's time zone, referenced by the system zone, when determining the appropriate business mode and call reroute alternate. "

appreciate any help!

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Business Schedule Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 10:53:09 AM »
vMCDD release 8.0

I am trying to setup a business schedule for multiple locations and I'm running into some issues. Per the documentation I created a business schedule and mapped out their open hours for the week. This was built under "Day" for the type.

For all locations who are using the vMCD I have a key programmed on a number of phones labeled Incoming main and its a multicall key. The DN 7061 tied to the incoming main key is a valid number for call routing.

Then under call rerouting always alt. form I setup number 3 to always route to our Call Center.

Then under call rerouting I located 7061 and put in the corresponding business schedule number and changed call rerouting night 1 and night 2 to equal my call rerouting always number of 3.

The main line it goes straight to our call center and I'm not sure why? Per the schedule it should be operating in day mode and it should ring the branch.

In the help files it states the following. I'm not sure where to find the system zone? There is no form labeled this. The vMCD time is correct. My only thought was maybe my DN's time is off which is why the system thinks it should be in night mode.

"The system uses the destination DN's time zone, referenced by the system zone, when determining the appropriate business mode and call reroute alternate. "

appreciate any help!

ARS DAy and Time Zones  Form

Offline JasonTaylor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 07:35:57 PM »
Sounds like you in night mode?  Have you checked this in system/tenants/tenant1?  I would normally just set up day/night mode in schedular.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 04:21:08 PM »
In case anyone else runs into this. I finally contacted Mitel and my setup was correct and they could duplicate the issue in their lab. Waiting for them to get back to me with the fix.

Thanks,

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10