Author Topic: System Administration & Diagnostics - cant connect  (Read 5238 times)

Offline bstrain74

• Contributer
    • View Profile
System Administration & Diagnostics - cant connect
« on: January 25, 2018, 11:44:38 AM »
Having trouble getting the SaD software to connect. See the attachment with all of my settings

I've never had any issue getting into DB programming.

On the SaD software it says the 'AWS webpage and advanced system monitoring are not available'. Any ideas? Manage alarm notifications is grayed out.

In DB Programming under Maintenance Accounts I have admin listed - Enable Advanced Webpage Programming is Yes.
This admin account can login to the webpage for the phone system

Under Users I have 'Customer' listed. Under Administrator-Related Information all 4 options are Yes.
This customer account can login to the webpage as well.

Thanks for any help!

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: System Administration & Diagnostics - cant connect
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 12:56:54 PM »
Are you connected to the correct subnet, or is routed properly? Can you ping the controller? Might be just time for a reboot...

That said, I have issues with MSA&D connecting to system prior to release 6.0.90 or so in Windows 10, programming always works but other ports do not.

Offline bstrain74

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 01:09:42 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I'm using version 6.0.60. Where can we get new versions from?

I was able to get the SaD software to connect to the Mitel 5000 here at this office, but not other offices, so I'm thinking it's a WAN routing issue of some sort.

So I installed the software on a computer at a remote office and I am unable to connect. All the settings look the same. So weird.

DOes the SaD software show you the status of POTS lines? Thanks

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 02:08:03 PM »
bstrain74,

You would need to get the software from your vendor.

Did you have the problem of connecting to the SAaD before or is this the first time you have tried?

No the SAaD program doesn't show the status of POTS lines per se, but it will show you if there are calls currently going on those lines otherwise it is considered idle.

Thanks,

TE

Offline magnus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 01:38:33 PM »
I am having the same issue with a customer system running the latest version of Windows 10.
The 250 is version 6.2.3.57

I have the latest version of the SAaD tool installed for 6.2
Does anyone know if there is a specific conflict?

Just for testing purposes I checked my laptop from that wired connection and have full access.

I am able to access the web portal from that machine.

Offline bakaatz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 10:00:07 AM »
We have had some issues lately with this exact problem on Win 8 and Win 10 laptops.

Sometimes we have been able to connect with a patch cable directly into the second Ethernet port on the back of the HX.  Don't know why that works sometimes when being directly on the customers network does not, but it often does.

Offline dfellows

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 04:03:43 PM »
I had the same issue recently using version 6.2, when installing the Admin/Diag. on the customers computer. I could see the Admin/Diag. page on my laptop, but was unable to get it to work with the customers machine. Their IT tech found that the machine wasn't processing the security certificate properly from the Mivoice 250. They were using Windows 10. The work around was to install the Admin/Diag. onto the server, so she could access it for reports.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2018, 06:15:35 AM »
I had the same issue recently using version 6.2, when installing the Admin/Diag. on the customers computer. I could see the Admin/Diag. page on my laptop, but was unable to get it to work with the customers machine. Their IT tech found that the machine wasn't processing the security certificate properly from the Mivoice 250. They were using Windows 10. The work around was to install the Admin/Diag. onto the server, so she could access it for reports.

Look like there is a fix in the latest 6.2 SP2 PR6
MN00673259 System Administration and Diagnostics not connecting to system from a SSL/TLS error

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10