Author Topic: Remote ACD issue  (Read 888 times)

Offline ghost

• View Profile
Remote ACD issue
« on: January 23, 2018, 10:32:41 PM »
Hi all

hoping someone can help me
I am trying to setup an ACD path with remote agents
I have a cluster of 15 systems, though only going to be using 3 systems for the ACD (though all system will be expected to be able call the queue)
I have created an ACD skill group on system B with 1 agent (confirmed I can see this number in the remote directory numbers on system A)
I have created an ACD path on system A pointing to the skill group on system B (confirmed I can see this number in the remote directory numbers on system B)

Now if I call the ACD path from another phone on system B or a phone on system C it rings once then goes silent. If the agent is busy it will ring until the agent is available then go silent.
If I call the ACD path from a phone on system A the agents phone on system B rings and I can answer the call.

If I point the ACD path to a local ACD skill group on system A, all works fine and can call the ACD path from A, B or C

Any advice where I should look next

Offline ghost

• View Profile
Re: Remote ACD issue
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 11:37:36 PM »
So I had this on hold due to other work loads but I have just tried picking it up again

I had been trying with hotdesk ACD, then read in the Networked ACD Conditions "Networked ACD is not supported for Hot Desk users."

So i removed the hotdesk ACD agent and created a traditional ACD, still giving me the same issues

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10