Author Topic: NuPoint HG Invalid  (Read 923 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
NuPoint HG Invalid
« on: November 30, 2017, 11:52:14 AM »
Hello,

I'm transitioning sites over to NuPoint and I have one particular site where if they use the envelope key or dial the HG number it returns invalid. I checked and the HG number shows up in the remote TD. Not sure what would cause this behavior. I have flipped about 5 sites with no issue thus far. All of their phones call coverage service numbers have been changed to the new value which points to the HG as well. Their phones use the same COS as those other sites. However, COS is not shared so maybe something in there is preventing this.

thanks,

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: NuPoint HG Invalid
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 01:20:38 PM »
Hello,

I'm transitioning sites over to NuPoint and I have one particular site where if they use the envelope key or dial the HG number it returns invalid. I checked and the HG number shows up in the remote TD. Not sure what would cause this behavior. I have flipped about 5 sites with no issue thus far. All of their phones call coverage service numbers have been changed to the new value which points to the HG as well. Their phones use the same COS as those other sites. However, COS is not shared so maybe something in there is preventing this.

thanks,
Make sure the Nupoint HG's COS and Nupoint extension's COS on that PBX have the Voicemail option enabled... If it's not shared you could have missed an option.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 02:04:01 PM »
Make sure the Nupoint HG's COS and Nupoint extension's COS on that PBX have the Voicemail option enabled... If it's not shared you could have missed an option.
I looked at the HG COS and it's members both share the same COS. However, I don't have that COS active on any of the other working sites. If that must be shared I'm not sure how my other sites would work then.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 08:12:19 PM »
I would also verify ars

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 08:49:33 AM »
I think that's it. I checked and there was no route back to the VMCD which has the NuPoint HG. I need them to verify but it should be resolved.

Thanks for the help!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10