Author Topic: Call forward external destination  (Read 6795 times)

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Call forward external destination
« on: November 23, 2017, 02:49:46 PM »
Hi ,

When internal number 1111 call 2222 ( and 2222 forward call to mobile ) : 1111 are able to join the 2222 mobile.

But when i call from outside with my mobile -->  2222 , i'm not able to join 2222 mobile

CRM/CIM 29

any idea ?

Offline bigsin

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Call forward external destination
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 07:41:10 PM »
Hi ,

When internal number 1111 call 2222 ( and 2222 forward call to mobile ) : 1111 are able to join the 2222 mobile.

But when i call from outside with my mobile -->  2222 , i'm not able to join 2222 mobile

CRM/CIM 29

any idea ?
Test:
Remove call forwarding of 2222
Outside call to 2222, pick-up the Phone en do a blind transfer to your mobile Phone.

Is this working?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 04:20:25 AM »
Hi ,

CRM/CIM 29

any idea ?
Test:
Remove call forwarding of 2222
Outside call to 2222, pick-up the Phone en do a blind transfer to your mobile Phone.

Is this working?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Hi bigsin ,

Yes , i'm able to pickup the call and forward it to mobile.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 07:54:17 AM »
Class of restriction of the trunks would be first suspect, the trunk COR needs to be allowed to make the external call.

Also, depending on the type of trunk and carrier you might need to surpress the caller ID pass through.

You can always view the EDT (PRI/T1) or SIP trace and see why the call is failing.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 10:37:00 AM »
Class of restriction of the trunks would be first suspect, the trunk COR needs to be allowed to make the external call.

Also, depending on the type of trunk and carrier you might need to surpress the caller ID pass through.

You can always view the EDT (PRI/T1) or SIP trace and see why the call is failing.

I checked my COR and all is OK.

with sip tcpdump i have 403 forbidden.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 02:31:01 PM »

I am assuming the From number in your Invite is the originating phone number... Your SIP provider is probably rejecting the call based on that since there isn't a valid Diversion or P-Asserted-Identity header being sent. In your SIP Peer Profile, Calling Line ID, change Public Calling Party Number Pass through to No and make sure that you have the Default CPN defined as your main billing number (SIP Pilot Number).

BTW, if you are using an Adtran Netvanta or Total Access 900e series router as your SIP SBC, I have a configuration to get around that and to properly send the original caller ID by adding a diversion header... It works with Broadsoft at least. I don't have a fix for MBG or other SBC's.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 03:19:27 PM by acejavelin »

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 08:19:02 AM »

I am assuming the From number in your Invite is the originating phone number... Your SIP provider is probably rejecting the call based on that since there isn't a valid Diversion or P-Asserted-Identity header being sent. In your SIP Peer Profile, Calling Line ID, change Public Calling Party Number Pass through to No and make sure that you have the Default CPN defined as your main billing number (SIP Pilot Number).

BTW, if you are using an Adtran Netvanta or Total Access 900e series router as your SIP SBC, I have a configuration to get around that and to properly send the original caller ID by adding a diversion header... It works with Broadsoft at least. I don't have a fix for MBG or other SBC's.

Hi,

Public Calling Party Number Pass through was already set to NO.
I added only SIP Pilot Number but still have the same issue.

About  SBC , i have an MBG mut i dont use it for sip trunk.

Offline x-man

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 01:31:42 PM »
Can we assume you are using a shortcode in the transfer? If so have you ticked override toll control on the short code?

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 02:07:56 PM »
Can we assume you are using a shortcode in the transfer? If so have you ticked override toll control on the short code?

I dont use transfert. But call forward from 6920 ip phone to mobile.
When i call from another dn (internal to internal) i m able to reach external destination. But when i call from external i doesn't works.

Offline x-man

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 02:26:02 PM »
Do you have the external number direct in the call forward first alternative or is a call forward on the phone or does either forward to a shortcode first?

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 06:38:06 PM »
Do you have the external number direct in the call forward first alternative or is a call forward on the phone or does either forward to a shortcode first?

Hi xman
Call forword on the phone

Offline x-man

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 07:56:44 AM »
Try call forward on the phone to a system shortcode containing the external number (not forgetting any access code such as 9) and tick overrides toll control.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 08:17:27 AM »
Try call forward on the phone to a system shortcode containing the external number (not forgetting any access code such as 9) and tick overrides toll control.

You want me to make speedcall  to my mobile?

Offline x-man

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2017, 08:24:05 AM »
Yes, system speedcall (sorry I still call them shortcodes; its my age) to your mobile then point your phone forward to the system speedcall (don't forget to enable overrides toll control in the speedcall).

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2017, 09:04:55 AM »
Yes, system speedcall (sorry I still call them shortcodes; its my age) to your mobile then point your phone forward to the system speedcall (don't forget to enable overrides toll control in the speedcall).

OK :-)

I run this tests :

456 speedcall to my mobile 33123456789

Phone 2222 forwarded to 456

If i call from 1111 to 2222 i'm able to join the mobile 33123456789

If i call from outside 1111 i'm still able to join the mobile 33123456789

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10