Author Topic: 3300 with NuPoint day/night greetings based on mode of the system  (Read 1945 times)

Offline ccitechpatrick

• View Profile
OK, I'm losing my mind here, this can't be this difficult.

I have a DID on a PRI that rings to an auto attendant. When the system is in Day, it should ring to a "day greeting" and when the system is in N1 or N2 it should go to a Night greeting. I have the DID pointed at a phantom single line extension that is CRR always to voicemail in day mode. This is answered by a call director mailbox that matches the phantom single line extension number and works fine. In N1 and N2, that phantom single line extension is CRR always to a Nametag hunt group that is then CRR Alway to voiemail. This is answered by a different call director mailbox that matches the DN of the nametag hunt group. This works fine, except that if the caller dials anything from the night greeting ant it is routed back to voicemail (i.e. an extension number that is subsequently unanswered or a ACD path that is unavailable and sent back to voicemail) then the caller just ends up back in the nigh call director mailbox. I figure this is because of the nametag hunt group, its like the call hangs on to that nametag even after its is blind transferred out of voicemail. If I change the nametag group to a normal hunt group, then the call ends up in the day greeting.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: 3300 with NuPoint day/night greetings based on mode of the system
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 08:02:33 AM »
The system retains the NameTag hunt group information.
Here's how to get what you need:
1) Set up an ACD express group with the extension that matches your N1/N2 call directory box.
2) interflow to the NuPoint after 1 second.

That should take care of it.  The important part here is to be sure you actually queue the call for one second before interflowing.  That is what will change the forwarding info so that you can get into the right call director box.

Ralph

Offline ccitechpatrick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 12:35:45 PM »
doesn't work. I actually tried this with a traditional ACD path before with an empty skill goup but this is a little different.
I added a new ACD express group with the pilot matching my night mailbox, set the interflow to the voicemail pilot after 1 second and set the "queue callers when no agents logged in to" yes. Calling a DID assigned directly to this path answers with the correct mailbox but when I call the DID that is re-routed here in N1 or N2 I still end up in the originally called DN's mailbox.

Offline ccitechpatrick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 11:45:37 AM »
Ok, I got this to work. It does NOT work with an ACD express group though.

I created a new ACD path, the pilot dosen't matter, and CRR Always my day terminating DN to this path in Night. I then created a new skill group with no members and set it to queue calls with no logged in agents. I created a new phantom single line key CRR Always to voicemail, the DN matches my night call director mailbox. My new ACD path inter-flows to the single line DN that matches my mailbox number after one second.

When i tried this before, I had my ACD path matching the mailbox and interflowing to voicemail, but it requires the additional step of interflowing to another DN before going to voicemail to function the way I wanted it to.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 08:09:52 PM »
Think the Mitel doc says to put the destination as an extension that is forwarded and it follows it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10