Author Topic: Understanding Software logs-Call Control Software and DEI Storage Adaptor class  (Read 2028 times)

Offline zac1234

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hi there:

I'm trying to make some sense out of two logs I'm seeing repeatedly in a MiVoice Business (MXe III) controller.

Software: 8.0 SP2

First log
Source: DEI Storage Adaptor class
Description: insertDEIRecordIndication()->insertTuple failed (Invalid directory number.) for DEI id (174)

Second log
Source: Call Control - Software
Description: SWERR unexpected situation,  OFFSET 2:$3C0,  PC: $32152ELOG_ID: cpwrtdata#10,  PROCEDURE: update_dept_status,  SEVERITY: cp_minorPID: ($6, $5CA)

I started looking at the logs because this system is experiencing intermittent dropped trunk calls.  I started by looking at the MBG (this system has SIP trunks) and didn't think of checking the logs on the 3300.  My blinders were on.

After speaking with a co-worker I looked at the logs on the MiVoice Business controller.  I noticed two logs keep showing up repeatedly.  I looked for logs around the same time that the calls were dropping, but they don't line up.  The second log does line up with two scheduled events, one that puts the system in day mode and one that puts it in to night mode.  I haven't received any reports of issues with day/night modes not changing properly.

I don't know if these logs are related to the dropped call issue, but I figure they may be indicating a different problem.  Can anyone please shed some light on what they mean or what they are referring to.  I did some searching and I think the log sourced by 'DEI Storage Adaptor class' is related to SDS sharing.  This is a standalone system but it does have MiCollab 8 setup with Flow Through Provisioning configured.  The MBG is standalone because the SIP trunks don't come in over the internet, they come in over a private address space.

Offline JasonTaylor

• View Profile
Hello Zac

Did you get to the bottom of this?  I'm seeing a similar log that is appearing very often and not quite sre what to do with it!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10