Author Topic: ACD Overflow and Interflow timers  (Read 2715 times)

Frontline

ACD Overflow and Interflow timers
« on: September 26, 2017, 11:44:06 AM »
Hello all,

Just want to make sure I have this scenario correct in my head!

Call enter ACD path 5555 and rings agebts for x number of minutes, then over flows to a second group. If no agents in that secondary group answer the call, it needs to leave the path and end up in a specific mailbox.

I think i have all that set correctly. My question is about the overflow and interflow timers. Do both timers start as soon as the call enters the path? So lets say first group rings for 2 minutes, overflows to second group and rings for an additional 2 minutes. after that time it interflows to a dummy extension that is rerouted always to voicemail

Would my primary group overflow timer be set to 2 minutes and my interflow timer set to 4 minutes?

Thanks in advance...

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ACD Overflow and Interflow timers
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 02:56:47 AM »
Yes interflow will be set for 4 minutes, overflows for 2 minutes.

I believe if all agents are busy in the first group it will go to the second group immediately. It sill won't interflow for 4 minutes though.

Frontline

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 08:20:54 AM »
Got it

Thank you!

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 08:38:52 PM »
Think you may want to add overflow to interflow before timeout so if they don't answer it goes faster to the interflow point

Frontline

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 08:50:55 AM »
Ok, just reading about that option. So that will send a call directly to the interflow point as soon as the timer for the last overflow group expires. If the last overflow group timer expires before the interflow timer.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10