Author Topic: MiCollab other number in directory  (Read 1155 times)

Offline gbalbach

• View Profile
MiCollab other number in directory
« on: August 07, 2017, 02:53:47 PM »
Hi folks, I know there was an old topic about this but I thought I would start a new one and see if there has been any changes...

In MiCollab, if I want a Ring Group to show in the Corporate Directory I know I can add it as a type 'other pbx phone' and it will show in the directory. The question is, has anyone been able to figure out a way to make the status icon show green (idle) instead of grey (offline)? I have also tried adding the phone in MiVoice Business Express as a phantom instead of other pbx phone but it behaves the same way. Any ideas?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab other number in directory
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 10:33:01 AM »
gbalbach,

I just want to start off by saying that I am not a 3300 expert by any means so take this advice with a grain of salt.

As the phantom and "other PBX Phone" are not devices that could be monitored, nor does a Ring Group have a presence status I don't see how you would be able to see anything other than Offline.

If you want a Ring Group to show in the Corporate Directory then I think you are just going to have to deal with it showing up as Offline.

Is the Ring Group something you could replace with a Mult-Device User Group or Personal Ring Group that would provide you a status on the Prime Number?

Thanks,

TE

Offline gbalbach

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab other number in directory
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 10:38:42 AM »
Hmm interesting thought, I'll play around with it and see if the other options would make any difference. Thanks for the suggestions!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10