Author Topic: System Speed Call from Auto Attendant not dialing out from Auto Attendant  (Read 2008 times)

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: System Speed Call from Auto Attendant not dialing out from Auto Attendant
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 03:48:47 PM »
Reading your first post, I bet the VM ports are restricted from accessing the trunks due to Interconnect violations. The default Interconnect assigned to both stations and trunks is 1. Change your Admin sets to use Interconnect 1, Guest rooms to 2, and change Interconnect 3 to be restricted from 2 but allowed to 1.

Ok... I shall try that... is there an easy way to change analogs ... there are 225 individual rooms, which are all analog.

Should be able to do a range change. Go into Analog Sets, click "Change" on the first one, it should let you expand the change to whatever number of consecutive records you wish. Change the drop-down for only Interconnect Number to "Change all to", and enter 2. Preview to make sure you're changing only what you want to change, and save.

Offline frankq81

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 03:56:00 PM »
Reading your first post, I bet the VM ports are restricted from accessing the trunks due to Interconnect violations. The default Interconnect assigned to both stations and trunks is 1. Change your Admin sets to use Interconnect 1, Guest rooms to 2, and change Interconnect 3 to be restricted from 2 but allowed to 1.

Ok... I shall try that... is there an easy way to change analogs ... there are 225 individual rooms, which are all analog.

Should be able to do a range change. Go into Analog Sets, click "Change" on the first one, it should let you expand the change to whatever number of consecutive records you wish. Change the drop-down for only Interconnect Number to "Change all to", and enter 2. Preview to make sure you're changing only what you want to change, and save.

... The intercept group isn't working now... ugh...

I set intercept number 2, interconnect restriction to the operator extension like I did before when the analogs were on 1...

I reset the restrictions... and I know that part is working because it won't ring the guest rooms, but puts it on hold and then dumps it into the voicemail system. I feel like I got a bratty system ...

Offline frankq81

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 03:58:19 PM »
Never mind think I got it... forgot to rest the ip console...

Offline frankq81

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 04:00:17 PM »
Works like a charm now guys!!! Thanks!!!!   :D

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10