Author Topic: How to login into Mivoice Office  (Read 13062 times)

Offline gimitel

• View Profile
How to login into Mivoice Office
« on: May 10, 2016, 07:04:51 PM »
Dear Mitel friends.
I am familiar with the Mivoice Business (AKA 3300 ICP) but not te Mivoice Office.
Need to install a Mivoice Office next week. Can anyone helpme out how to login into the system ?
Does it has a default ip address like the Mivoice Business?
I already download the Administration & Diagnostics Application.

Any help would be great.

Gimitel

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: How to login into Mivoice Office
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 08:46:06 PM »
Dear Mitel friends.
I am familiar with the Mivoice Business (AKA 3300 ICP) but not te Mivoice Office.
Need to install a Mivoice Office next week. Can anyone helpme out how to login into the system ?
Does it has a default ip address like the Mivoice Business?
I already download the Administration & Diagnostics Application.

Any help would be great.

Gimitel
You need the SA&D that matches your software version, actually you need the proper Database Programming plugin.

Then go to the system connections and make a new connection, and connect to the system by selecting it in the dropdown. Then press the little handset icon next to the name to start system programming.

Be warned, the MiVoice Office 250 is a VERY different animal than the 3300... your 3300 knowledge will not help very much in programming this system.

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 10:34:55 PM »
You're installing a system you know nothing about. Hopefully no one is paying for this "service".

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 07:36:37 AM »
Gimitel,

To answer your original question the default IP address of any Inter-Tel or Mitel 5000 product is 192.168.200.201.

With that being said they do by default have DHCP turned on so if you hook it to a network you will not have the above default IP address; unless you turned that function off before connecting it to the network with a DHCP server.

You can however see the current IP address just by using the front panel menu. Press the circle button twice. Then arrow down once to get to current settings and the look at all the settings so you can set your software up to access it.

It is not recommended to allow the system to get an IP address from A DHCP server for obvious reasons; just like the 3300.

You may want to take the time this weekend and prepare yourself for the shock of how dissimilar the two products are though.

Thanks,

TE

P.S. I guess you should also know that the default username and password is UN: admin PW: itpassw and it will force you to change the password when getting in for the first time; good luck!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 08:29:32 AM by Tech Electronics »

Offline gimitel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 09:51:22 AM »
Thanks for the feedback guys.
I start reading the whole documentation of the MiVoice Office.
One more question. For adding licenses on the Mivoice Office, is this the same way as the 3300 ICP ?

Many Thanks/Muchisimas Gracias/Hartelijk Dank/Masha Danki.

GiMitel

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 02:15:40 PM »
Gimitel,

The answer to that is Yes and No.

Yes you set the license up in the AMC just like you do with the 3300, but No it does not go out to sync with the AMC so you have to tell it the Hardware ID of the Compact Flash and manual put that in and then download the license in order to upload it into the system.

Clear as mud right!

Thanks,

TE

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 02:19:40 PM »
Gimitel,

The answer to that is Yes and No.

Yes you set the license up in the AMC just like you do with the 3300, but No it does not go out to sync with the AMC so you have to tell it the Hardware ID of the Compact Flash and manual put that in and then download the license in order to upload it into the system.

Clear as mud right!

Thanks,

TE

I would say that licensing a 5000/250 is like licensing a 3300 using the offline sync, or like doing a 200.

Offline gimitel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 02:42:19 PM »
Thanks Guys,

BlueWhite4, I found some info that when navigate to the help menu on the Mitel 5000 i can find the Hardware ID and Application Record ID.
When i go to the AMC page to get the license i will have a new Application Record ID. I have to replace the new one with the current Application Record ID ?

Thanks in advanced.

Gimitel

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 05:28:39 PM »
Thanks Guys,

BlueWhite4, I found some info that when navigate to the help menu on the Mitel 5000 i can find the Hardware ID and Application Record ID.
When i go to the AMC page to get the license i will have a new Application Record ID. I have to replace the new one with the current Application Record ID ?

Thanks in advanced.

Gimitel
The current AMC record is mostly likely held by another vendor... You need to submit a transfer request to Mitel to move it to your AMC dealer account. There is a fee for this and the previous vendor will be notified of the transfer and is able to contest it under certain circumstances.

Also, if the hardware ID is currently assigned to a system, you cannot just generate another AMC record until the previous hardware ID is cleared of the current AMC record.

Does address your issue, I guess it wasn't quite clear to me...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10