Author Topic: Ringgroup with 4 extension  (Read 1299 times)

Offline gimitel

• View Profile
Ringgroup with 4 extension
« on: May 19, 2015, 09:43:25 AM »
Hi Mitel friend.

I programmed a DID number and forward this number to a Ringgroup. In the Ringgroup there is 4 extensions programmed.
What I want to achieve is that when all is busy the caller can hear a busy tone.

On each extension I programmed a second line that is member of the ringrgoup I created.
I put all extension on DND but when I call the DID number to phones still ring.
When all agents are busy and when I call the DID number I am not getting a busy tone.

Can someone help me with this one ?

Thanks

Gimitel

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Re: Ringgroup with 4 extension
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 12:17:57 PM »
Where does it go if you let it ring? is it answered ever? Is there an overflow point programmed? Have any members got a CFNA programmed on their phone?

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 01:39:45 PM »
I think the problem is that when you put the phones on DND, its putting their primary lines on DND, not their actual ring group extension.

Can I suggest that instead of putting the phone in DND, you toggle the presence of their secondary DN in the ring group. It would require additional buttons, or FAC submissions, but it should do what you're looking for.

Offline wiseguy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 05:19:06 PM »
That is not possible as the ringgroup is designed to queue all calls. The only workaround that I can think of is to set the parameters in a way that the system will not queue. Play with the averedge timer settings in release 7.0 onwarrds so that the caal on busy is forwarded to the overflow point. Make that a RAD device in a Voice type huntgroup and get the RAD play Busy tone.
The rad will play for the time of your recording and then the call will be terminated by the system. I believe that this works. (have never set this one up though.......  :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10