Author Topic: Hunt Groups / ACD  (Read 2074 times)

Offline dan231

• View Profile
Hunt Groups / ACD
« on: June 04, 2014, 12:34:53 PM »
How do I verify what numbers are listed in a hunt group or ACD?
I must be looking in the wrong section as I can not find this information.

Dan

Offline dan231

• View Profile
Re: Hunt Groups / ACD
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 01:06:02 PM »
OK, I think I found this under System - Devices - Hunt Groups

When I drill into the local hunt group for the internal extension, it is listed under Extension P0000
- What does the P0000 signify?

Now, when I drill in more to each extension listed, I see the outside number listed under Calling Party Number.
- I assume this means that if I were to call this number, each extension would ring then, just as it does with the internal extension?

Where can I confirm what the actual DID number for this person is?

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 01:30:32 PM »
You're asking two different things.  When a HG member is shown as PXXXX, it means that when the group gets to that member, all persons listed in that EXTENSION LIST will ring.  That PXXXX number may be the only member of the group.  But if it's a LINEAR distribution HG you may have individual users or even other extension lists above it...for example, we might ring Bob, then Sue, then ring the entire department at once (an extension list).  This does not work for Balanced Call Count or Longest Idle groups at all.

Regarding DIDs, you'll find those at SYSTEM/TRUNK RELATED INFO/CALL ROUTING TABLES.  Pick the table you're using, for each number you'll see DID digits on left and destination extension toward right.  The CALLING PARTY NUMBER field you saw is what number each extension sends as OUTBOUND caller ID...typically it might be your DID but not necessarily; you want the copy room to probably send main number, for example.

Offline dan231

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 01:59:11 PM »
Thanks for the clarification!

We do want each phone to ring at the same time, so that appears to be setup just fine.

I looked at "SYSTEM/TRUNK RELATED INFO/CALL ROUTING TABLES" and each table listed, I see no other info listed.  I do know that branch has DID's though.  ???

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 03:29:14 PM »
If you really have LOCAL DIDs (PRI or SIP trunks appear at the same location as user phone you've got to have routes in the tables, that's what makes DID work  Look at SYSTEM/DEVICES AND FEATURE CODES/CO TRUNK GROUPS, find the main trunk group and open it (hopefully it's named well).  See where day and night ring in go, should go to one of your call routing tables (Day Ring In Type = Call Routing Table, Extended value = number of call routing table used).  Night may be same or different.  Then go to Call Routing Tables, find that CRT number and open it up.

Offline dan231

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 03:35:14 PM »
If you really have LOCAL DIDs (PRI or SIP trunks appear at the same location as user phone you've got to have routes in the tables, that's what makes DID work  Look at SYSTEM/DEVICES AND FEATURE CODES/CO TRUNK GROUPS, find the main trunk group and open it (hopefully it's named well).  See where day and night ring in go, should go to one of your call routing tables (Day Ring In Type = Call Routing Table, Extended value = number of call routing table used).  Night may be same or different.  Then go to Call Routing Tables, find that CRT number and open it up.

I found it!  They are all setup at the main location.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10