Author Topic: Caller-ID on transfers broken after upgrading to 10.1  (Read 428 times)

Offline lmcc

• View Profile
Caller-ID on transfers broken after upgrading to 10.1
« on: September 04, 2024, 06:35:23 PM »
We recently updated to 10.1 and have noticed a change that I can't quite find a fix for.

Phone A calls Phone B. Phone B decides to transfer to Phone C. While Phone C is ringing, previously we would see Phone A's Name on the top of the handset and Phone B's Name on the Line Key in use. Now, All I see anywhere is Phone A no matter if the transfer is completed, answered, converted to conference, etc. This feature was well liked because users knew whether to answer with the company jingle or if they were getting a Supervised Transfer from another user instead of an outside call.

I've searched the COS options under Display(seemed the best fit) and none of the Options I've messed with seem to change anything. Happens on both 53XX and 69XX series sets.

Attached is the current COS for the Sets.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Caller-ID on transfers broken after upgrading to 10.1
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2024, 10:15:49 AM »
if these are internal calls, set to Yes: Display Held Call ID on Transfer
if these are calls from outside, you should change this option for the COS of the Sip trunk

Offline lmcc

• View Profile
Re: Caller-ID on transfers broken after upgrading to 10.1
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2024, 11:41:04 AM »
It happens on both internal-to-Internal calls and External-to-Internal calls.

I also confirmed Display Held Call ID on Transfer is set to yes in the COS of the handsets.

One thing that puzzles me still is the following line in the description of that COS option. Does that mean another COS needs to be enabled possibly?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10