Author Topic: Ideas on seperate MOH for callers on hold or park or ACD path  (Read 1289 times)

Online thenewguy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mivoice 3300 9.1  with ACD MiCC contact center 

I do not have much experience with ACD but have inherited it.  I am needing to have callers that have come into the ACD que be put on Hold or park and hear a message, then be able for recall or the agent pick them back up after hearing the message.   By law they have to hear this message in the middle of a service order  Example( Customer calls in, discusses what they are needing, Then they have to hear the recording for the law, Then return the agent and finish the service order up).  We have multiple RADs with messages that play while on hold in the que now and those are good and need to stay in place. How would be the best route to achieve this.  Maybe a hunt group ext that they could be sent too ( but how would they get back to the same agent)  Call director (same how to get back to same agent)?     Have a separate MOH hold button with a different source?  Call park (can I have a separate MOH for those call Park positions  (we do not use call park now)

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas on seperate MOH for callers on hold or park or ACD path
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2024, 07:14:23 PM »
Think it would be best and easiest to play a recording that addresses the legal things before even going to a queue. Something like thank you for calling xyz company, please note that you call may be recorder for customer quality or training purposes, then into queue.

Online thenewguy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 10:05:59 AM »
It is a fairly long recording that only certain customers will have to hear.  So the csr have to find out what they need first.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2024, 09:26:19 AM »
How about this:
1) Set up a NuPoint call director mailbox.  It plays the message and then transfers back to the original telephone extension, bit the ACD queue. That means each user would have a unique call directory mailbox.
2) Set up the ACD user ID with a after call timer (I forget the name of the timer) that is just a little over the length of the expected message time.   
3) When the call needs to hear the message, the agent transfers the call to the message and then waits for the call to return to him. The after call timer keeps the user from receiving any ACD calls while they wait for the call to return.

Ralph

Online thenewguy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2024, 04:16:45 PM »
Ralph I have created the call director mailbox for a ACD user.  I have it set up for the messages and it returns back to the original ACD extension. Works great, however when I place a test call and transfer caller to the call director mailbox it still wants me to leave a msg instead of the call flow.  Now if I call a extension programed to that mailbox it rings and I hear the call director.  I think I might be missing something easy here.       I just need a way to transfer the call to the mailbox and call director pick right up. 

Thanks again.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10