Author Topic: nupoint web console call flow weekly and holdiay schedule  (Read 623 times)

Offline JEllis5150

• Contributer
    • View Profile
nupoint web console call flow weekly and holdiay schedule
« on: May 31, 2024, 01:02:44 AM »
anyone else struggle with this part of the system. I seriously dread dealing with it. it feels just when i have it right it is wrong. quadruple check. and still got a date wrong. any easy way to handle this because the interface is not really friendly. is there anyway to extract that data so that it is easier to verify? I deal with 30 different call flows and have to set it on on our backup system as well. so anything that would make this easier would be appreciated.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: nupoint web console call flow weekly and holdiay schedule
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2024, 08:24:08 AM »
This is clunky but we do a Run System Report and it gives us all of our Call Directors and we checked and logged the one with a schedule. Fortunately they're pretty set on Holidays we delete the old and add the new on a yearly basis. There are a few early closures and things we deal with through the year but those come and go and would happen anyway.

So all that to say there's not really one main schedule to apply.

Offline JEllis5150

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 12:30:16 PM »
any way to extract the information of the holidays, weekly schedule so that we can run a program or script to verify? currently it is more of a manual process to go into the schedules, highlight and copy them to place them in a text file and run a script to verify accuracy.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2024, 01:32:00 PM »
any way to extract the information of the holidays, weekly schedule so that we can run a program or script to verify? currently it is more of a manual process to go into the schedules, highlight and copy them to place them in a text file and run a script to verify accuracy.

How comfortable are you with poking around in Linux filesystems? The call flow configurations are stored as XML files in "/usr/vm/val5/CallFlows", so you could download a copy of those via WinSCP (or your SFTP client of choice). Just be cautious to only read/download and not change the data in those files, which could break your call flows.

Offline JEllis5150

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2024, 05:50:58 PM »
i was able to get the data through sftp to a location someone PM'd me. i am good with this. thanks to all for all the help.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10