Author Topic: Mitel Sip Lines Help  (Read 4437 times)

Offline SUSD

• View Profile
Re: Mitel Sip Lines Help
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 12:14:35 PM »
Isn't the DID CPN Substitution doing the translate of 6742 to 705 xxx xxxx ?

Ima noob at this so, I just guessing.

Offline x-man

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2014, 12:22:26 PM »
Thats only the CPN it doesn't do any dialing it just inserts the string into the header to satisfy the SIP provider.....you have to have something that takes the 6742 and changes it to the 705 number and dials the 705 number instead of the 6742. ARS normally would be used for this. I suppose you could use a system speed call instead .......or call rerouting I suppose. But having the CPN substitution makes me think of ARS (although its there it may of course not be used....the system won't care only the SIP provider if it doesn't get the correct cpn).

Offline SUSD

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 04:52:58 PM »
I just wanted to update this.

The issue turned out to be a network gateway between the Mitel and the Vocera. We found that pings were not passing and the gateway port was frozen. The port was Shutdown / NoShutdown and traffic was passing again, also the Vocera system is answering now.

So far as the CPN Substitution that was in programming, none of us could figure out why it was there, except if it was leftover from some previous programming. So I removed it and all it fine.

Thanks for the input on this, as it ended up verifying what I thought, the "Mitel" was fine, it was network. Even though the Vocera support could only point to the Mitel.

Thanks !

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10