Author Topic: Mitel MCAClient keeps prompting for install  (Read 3457 times)

Offline thinkbees

• View Profile
Mitel MCAClient keeps prompting for install
« on: September 20, 2013, 11:36:17 AM »
I need to deploy Unified Advanced Communicator to the whole company, they do not have admin rights. I have deployed through group policy successfully. Once they log in the Messenger contacts the server and checks the version prompt to download. and download the Mitel collaboration advanced client to c:\user\%userprofile%\appdata\mitel\2.0.31.0. I have retrieved the msi file for the mcaclient.msi from the server and deployed it through group policy it installs correctly but, you still get prompted to update the client. The only way it updates is if I install the msi manually or the exe. The version are the exact same, I even tried changing the msi version to 3.0 with InstEd and pushing it out and it still prompts to update.

Can I change the mcaclient on the server to an old version? If so I need a older version. Do annyone have anything older than 2.0.31.0 or an mcaclient-admin.msi

Offline martyn

• View Profile
Re: Mitel MCAClient keeps prompting for install
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 06:35:35 PM »
G'day,
Replied to your PM, but also for anyone else that comes across this thread check out the soloution in this thread here

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10