Author Topic: Record a call to VM. Max of 100 can this be increased?  (Read 3069 times)

Offline armstr_a

• View Profile
Record a call to VM. Max of 100 can this be increased?
« on: August 08, 2012, 03:48:41 AM »
Hi,

We have a 3300 system and setup a record a call facility that is working great. I noticed on the system maximum i could it to was 100? is there a way to increase this at all?
I notice i can send the message to an alternative number is that the only way around it?

Thanks in advance

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Record a call to VM. Max of 100 can this be increased?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 08:18:43 AM »
How do you send the message to an alternative number?  I don't think I've seen that before.
Also, what about just forwarding the message directly to an email box?  That's how I use it.

Ralph

Offline armstr_a

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 08:34:39 AM »
Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the reply.

If i dial that voice mail i noticed you can pass it on to another ext. Since testing you have to leave a comment etc... so bit long winded and useless! But hoping i could extend the 100 max. It was set as 50 as default buy highest it would accept was 100.

I can't do the forward to email unfortunately due to the network set up here as would have been a great solution. phones are on a 192 address and exchange server is on a 10.x
Was hoping it could be increased or maybe this single user can have 2 mailbox if that can be done?

Hope this makes sense!

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 09:16:08 AM »
Although the Mitel Record A Call works as designed, the real limit as I see it is how to manage those recordings.
For example, I have >200 recordings that I have in my email.  I've no idea what any of them are.  If I had to go back and find a recording it would take hours.   There isn't any way to index them or annotate them.

We also use/offer Oaisys which is very good at managing recordings.

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10