Author Topic: UC360 Setting the Time and Date  (Read 4743 times)

Offline pboudreau01@yahoo.com

• View Profile
UC360 Setting the Time and Date
« on: April 07, 2014, 12:10:14 PM »
I am unable to change the date and Time on my UC360 Collaboration Point. I have it configured and working but the Time and date are way off. I went into settings and selected the time zone, date format and selected to use sntp time when available.

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: UC360 Setting the Time and Date
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 07:04:24 AM »
Can it actually reach the time server? I think you can ping the FQDN of the time server you entered from the UC360 to test. It should get the time pretty quickly after you get it all set up.

Offline drumster34

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: UC360 Setting the Time and Date
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 02:49:56 PM »
I have the same issue with a UC360 unit. All settings are what they should be for sntp to work, it just won't get the date and time. I have run ping tests and tested ntp to the time server with other devices. Everything else gets the correct time and date. I am banging my head over this. I know this is not rocket science so what the heck am I doing wrong?!
Time zone is set, format is set, use ntp when available is checked, device is registered to Mitel 5000 as a SIP phone and is calling in and out. Phone system and phones are on their own VLAN which is routed to the primary LAN. Time server is on primary LAN and the 5000 gets ntp from it successfully, a 5610 dect phone (SIP phone) does as well. What's going on here??

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10