Author Topic: 3300 Locked Analogue Lines  (Read 10794 times)

Offline tomj

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: 3300 Locked Analogue Lines
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 08:56:05 AM »
Take a look at sarond's screen shot, you will need to do something similar, but thinking tone type should be non-continuos.

Offline AndyMR2

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 09:48:07 PM »
Hi Guys,

I ran the test mention for one of the trunks with the below results. Do I need to run it for each trunk separately?

I've also added in the rest of the trunk config pages for you to take a look at.

Thanks again.

Offline martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 11:17:04 PM »
Martyn,

Do you mind if I compare my CO Tones for Telstra.

Yep this is the same as what I use and don't have issues.

Andy, the only difference on that form is the delay time for what I would normally set is 7, instead of 10.
On the Circuit descriptor form try changing:
Calling party disconnect to yes.
Release Supervision Expected to yes
Flash Timer 200 (instead of 300)
Call Clearing Signal - Reversal

The above is what just gets imported every time that an analogue trunk is created (just have a CSV that gets imported, and then I don't miss anything), and there isn't generally any issues with these settings. I can't think of a time where I have had to change them, so they should be good. It might not solve the problem as there just isn't a solution, but it should at least help to reduce the amount of lock ups.

Unfortunately trying to compare settings to a UK (or any other country) system could end up leading you up the garden path, as generally Telstra have done it their way, which is often not the same way that every one else does things.  :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 11:18:36 PM by martyn »

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2013, 09:01:14 AM »
Have seen lines locked together when calls are forwarded to an external number. But if that is shut off the other thing I have seen is a user calling a number, getting busy and trying the number again. What happens is they do a switch hook ( by mistake ) rather then a hang up and end up conferencing the two trunks to buys tone. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10