Author Topic: Call not going to VM after being transferred  (Read 2620 times)

Offline kgiles

• View Profile
Call not going to VM after being transferred
« on: July 26, 2013, 10:06:32 PM »
Hi all,

I have been having a problem with a digital set on a Mitel 5000. What happens is that the receptionist answers all calls coming in, and redirects them as necessary. When a call is transferred to this set, instead of the call going to VM, it bounces back to the receptionist. I have checked the forwarding path, and flags on the set, and they are set the same way as other sets that do not have this issue. The set does have voicemail setup.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Call not going to VM after being transferred
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 11:44:22 PM »
I would just copy the station flags and system forwarding from a known working phone and paste them to the non-working one.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 12:46:20 AM »
Something is obviously different... the main things to check: System Forward Path assigned, the proper toggles set within the Sys Fwd Path on the station, and System Forward flag enabled. If it still fails, go to a station that works, right click and copy, the go to the station that doesn't work and right click and Paste, select all, and copy all fields to the station. If that fails, probably time to blow away the station and rebuild manually.

Offline NTEDave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 02:10:50 PM »
Does any of the users calls go to VM? Could they have accidentally dialled 353 or 354 and turned System Forwarding off?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10