Author Topic: MiCC Marquee character limitation  (Read 746 times)

Offline AH64Armament

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MiCC Marquee character limitation
« on: August 13, 2024, 11:01:34 AM »
I have a customer that recently added another ACD agent, but unable to add to them to the marquee due to limited text space. I have opened a ticket with Mitel support and they said that it is a limit and suggested that we add an entry to the Mitel Voice. Apparently the MiCC design team won't adjust this without justification.
Please log into the following and cast a vote for this.
https://mitel.uservoice.com/forums/931507--end-user-feedback/suggestions/48688139-marquee-needs-to-be-able-to-hold-more-characters

Back story:
The site had 7 ACD Agents.
The Marquee was set up to include the following:
Queue Service Level = , Calls Waiting =
Longest Waiting = , Agents Available =
This is listed it the editor as such:
<FONT style="Microsoft Sans Serif, 8.25pt" color="Black"></FONT><FONT style="Microsoft Sans Serif, 14pt" color="Yellow">Service Level = <Variable format='0;?;0'>ACD P-1234's Service Level</Variable> Calls Waiting = <Variable format='0;?;0'>ACD P-1234's Contacts Waiting</Variable></FONT>
<FONT style="Microsoft Sans Serif, 14pt" color="Yellow">Longest Waiting = <Variable>ACD P-1234's Longest Waiting<viewer type="prairieFyre.BAL.MessageDefinition.TimeInStateVarV iewer, ContactCenterClient" /></Variable> Agents Available = <Variable format='0;?;0'>ACD P-1234's Agents Available</Variable></FONT>

Agent name, (Agent State) = Calls handled / ACD Count / ACD Time / Average Handled
Each agent is listed in the editor as such:
<FONT style="Microsoft Sans Serif, 14pt" color="Yellow">Agent Name(<Variable>Agent's Available State<viewer type="prairieFyre.BAL.MessageDefinition.AvailableStateV ariableViewer, ContactCenterClient" /></Variable>) = <Variable format='0;?;0'>Agent's ACD Count</Variable> / <Variable>Agent's ACD Time<viewer type="prairieFyre.BAL.MessageDefinition.TimeInStateVarV iewer, ContactCenterClient" /></Variable> / <Variable format='c'>Agent's Average Handled</Variable></FONT>

Anyhow, we attempted to add an 8th agent.
Having the above Queue info and each agent listed as indicated, we simply ran out of space on the editor. I think the limit is 4500 characters and I'm seeing the combined as 4601 characters.

To accommodate this, I separated the Queue info from the Agent info. This is a suitable work-around, but they are adding two more agents soon.
The Agents alone is 4003 characters as it is currently - with each line at about 500 characters, we will not be able to add any new agents to the list unless we add them to another Marqee.

So, please help out and go to the link listed above and vote for the solution.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10