Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Is there another way beside the TFTP to update the firmware on teleworker phones?
Hello,
My wife's office scrapped their old phone system and I got it to play with at home. I could not get into it with MiVoice Office 250 that I was given. After doing some digging I think my problem is that I need the older system manager software to get into it. I did a database reset in the hope that it was just that I did not have the connect password but that was not the case. I can get into it via the web and ssh. Does anyone have this software? Provide a link? I have reached out the company that installed it (they gave me the Mivoice software). I have 8 phones with it and it would be an upgrade to the older system I currently use.

Thanks,

Scott
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Re: 6940w phones with phone manager
« Last post by subdivisions on Today at 02:40:25 PM »
I have 3 6940's here on my 250 system.. From what i recall (and this is just memory ad i did not install these myself) they are SIP phones?  They had to put in that Linux Based PC to make them work (Mitel Communications Server?)... Its been a few years..   Right now i have only 1 in operation, the other 2 were remote phones i took offline for 5360's (much easier and works better).
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / 6940w phones with phone manager
« Last post by thenewguy on Today at 01:34:34 PM »
Has anyone used a 6940W phone with the 250 and it work.  I am getting to the send pin stage but nothing will happen.  Install a 6940 phone and it will come up and function? 
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Re: Mitel 250 remote worker limit
« Last post by acejavelin on Today at 09:53:49 AM »
Whatever their Internet can handle... 0-250 phones...
Mitel MiVoice Business/MCD/3300 / Re: 6940 bluetooth
« Last post by lundah on Today at 09:40:34 AM »
Best you can do from the phone is forget the device which will un-pair it. But it will keep showing as available until you remove/turn off the device.
Mitel MiVoice Business/MCD/3300 / Re: 6940 bluetooth
« Last post by mgreen1417 on Today at 09:03:10 AM »
It shows up as available device but a some point I think she paired with it. We cant find the device to turn off its pairing.

Thanks for the reply
m green
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Re: Mivoice 250 Auto Attendant
« Last post by Spztc1 on Yesterday at 04:12:51 PM »
Hi again Jeff!

Thank you again for your post.  I was able to look in the right direct and find what I needed.

I added the Shot Pause in 3 times after my recording and this seems to have resolved the issue!

Your post was very helpful!
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Re: Mivoice 250 Auto Attendant
« Last post by Spztc1 on Yesterday at 03:52:05 PM »
Hi Jeff!

Thank you!  Help is much appreciated!  We do the same thing with the Hunt Groups.  We setup Extension list so instead of the calls hunting for a open extension it rings them all at one time.
This group extensions is what I have for my prompt.  So when someone calls and presses #3 all the phones in that group will ring.

Yes, our calls are routing to a CRA.  This does seem to be a timing issue.  If I call in and don't listen to the prompts and just select the department number I am trying to reach, it will work.
If I listen to the prompts play out, by the time it reaches prompt #3 and I select it, the recording repeats and I have to press the number again and when it rings to the department only one extension in the group is ringing. Very odd.

What timers should I be looking at/for?

Thank you!
Nevermind.. Feature Code 313.  Google is my friend.  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10