Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Mitel MiVoice Business/MCD/3300 / Re: MItel 3300 integration to carrier 14 ip Ivr
« Last post by johnp on April 21, 2024, 05:02:34 PM »
Like Ace says, you would have to be able to send out unique caller id values per room. I don't know why you want to send rooms to this in the first place. I might set up some zones and location based dialing to send 0 either out to this or not.
This is the same old MS Access error we have been seeing for years... it's just presenting in a different way now... Reinstall MS Access 2010 in the Apps menu of Windows and it will work, you don't even have to close the Mitel app, just open the Apps & Features menu, find Microsoft Access 2010, select Modify, and then Reinstall and click through the prompts... takes like 10 seconds. Then you can just reconnect and the programmer will work fine.

Crappy answer, but it works consistently.   
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Re: Database converter
« Last post by acejavelin on April 21, 2024, 10:56:24 AM »
It is built-in to the Mitel System Admin and Diagnostics program, in the utilities menu in the upper right corner...
MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000 / Database converter
« Last post by kmcquillan on April 20, 2024, 07:10:47 PM »
I am trying to restore a db from a 6.3.6.21 system to a 6.3.9.102 system.  I get a message that I need to us the DB converter to upgrade the database.   Where do I find the converter and instructions?  I do not have access to the Mitel website.   Thanks in advance.
RESOLVED!! It turns out to be a MS Access issue. Make sure that your MS Access version matches your installed MS Office version as far as 32 or 64 bit. You will need MS Access 2010 Runtime to be able to install the Mitel plugins. I uninstalled both the 2010 and 2016 MS Access versions and reinstalled them. 2010 is no longer available so it is harder to find. I would first try just uninstalling and reinstalling 2016. Everything works now as it should.
I also get this message now. I can connect to the systems via VPN but as soon as I try to open the database it gives that error COM Exception Code=80004002 Source=(null) and closes the database. This is a Windows 10 64 bit machine. Software was uninstalled and then reinstalled. It seems to be something to do with MS Access permissions "Command=OpenDatabase   String="C:\temp\Mitel\Online\Centennial.accdb"
I hope someone has some ideas...fighting with this for a couple months.
Can you show us how you configured the SIP trunk?
sip_route -print -route x --short
Non-Mitel Chatter / Microsoft ending SMTP-AUTH for Exchange Online/MS365
« Last post by lundah on April 19, 2024, 11:33:10 AM »
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/exchange-team-blog/exchange-online-to-retire-basic-auth-for-client-submission-smtp/ba-p/4114750

SMTP-AUTH to MS365 will stop working in Sept. 2025. Time to upgrade/replace those legacy systems that don't support OAuth connections.
So the call is going out the PRI to an IVR, then coming back in on the PRI to an LDN appearance? The caller ID will be based on what is sent by the IVR, which I assume is it is not sending anything which is why you are seeing the main number. I am not sure how you expect it to show the caller's extension unless I am misunderstanding the setup, from the Mitel's perspective, this is an external caller on a PRI channel and not an internal caller.
I have recently upgraded a site from version 4 to version 7.0 SP1HF2 . which had Sip trunks working fine with Gamma. After the upgrade , Incoming calls are ok but no outgoing calls .
Anybody come across this on SP1 hotfix 2?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10