Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
This may also be how the intercom handles the tones. Usually they will detect busy/disconnect tone and hangup the call, this doesn't seem to be happening.

Not sure if you can change the tones on the analogue gateway, I haven't had a chance to look at one yet.
We don't want to show everyone's extension and name on every phone on the system.
Mitel MiVoice Business/MCD/3300 / Re: Realtime call logs?
« Last post by ralph on Yesterday at 04:42:59 PM »
I'm wondering...
If I remember correctly, at one time you could flag a phone as an ACD phone. Then  it would start generating ACD records which would include the number dialed. These records could be read via a telnet session to a specific port.
It's been so long ago and my memory is fading fast, I may be misremembering it.  And then if I am remembering correctly it may no longer be an option.

Ralph
[Edit] I've looked at the help files. To make the set an ACD phone, edit the Multiline IP Sets form. The ACD option is there.  There are some exceptions to making it an ACD phone so take a look at the help file on that page.  Then I think you should be able to connect to IP port 15373 to monitor for real time events.   The output is not the same as SMDR but you should be able to figure it out.
« Last post by lundah on Yesterday at 04:08:39 PM »
You can telnet to port 1752 to view the real time SMDR feed, but that will only generate the records after the call completes. I don't know of a way to view the data for a call in progress without Contact Center Client.
« Last post by ZuluAlpha on Yesterday at 10:37:18 AM »
I don't think there's one specific way to do this. You can do a CCS TRACE ENABLE and see all the calls going through but it will be a full data dump. Real Time info would probably need a specific add on like MiCC.
« Last post by ddog511 on Yesterday at 09:54:51 AM »
Can real-time SMDR help in this case? Usually, it output one records when a call starts.

How would I access this?  All I currently know to do is in maintenance commands - logsys read smdr all match ###.  But again, this only shows calls after they've completed and even then, it's typically a minute after the call completes.  If you know a way to access smdr as real time, I'd try that, but from what I've seen, smdr is not realtime.  Even through telnet, the calls don't show up until after they've completed.
« Last post by ddog511 on Yesterday at 09:51:27 AM »
If you have MiCC you can view the status of any licensed extension via Contact Center Client.

Thanks for the reply.  We do not have that option.
you'd have to examine the SIP exchanges in order to understand what's going on. There are lots of knobs and buttons that need to align and be supported for endpoints.. It's a horrible protocol. Without a wireshark trace of the sip flows, you're just guessing.
« Last post by HDowns on May 21, 2024, 11:41:54 PM »
Can real-time SMDR help in this case? Usually, it output one records when a call starts.
Apologies if I'm in the wrong forum.  I couldn't find anything relating to analog gateways.

I'm trying to prevent a fast-busy tone at a source after the destination hangs up.

Scenario:

Source is an intercom unit connected to an analog extension on an AG port.

The source dials a destination extension on another AG port.

The destination is connected to a phone.

The person at the destination answers the phone.

After the conversation, the person at the destination hangs up (on-hook).

The source now gets a fast-busy tone for 2 minutes before it eventually disconnects.

How can I get the source to disconnect once it detects on-hook at the destination?
Modify message
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10