Author Topic: Hunt Group Member Question  (Read 1725 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Hunt Group Member Question
« on: June 01, 2017, 01:49:09 PM »
Hello,

what would cause a member in a hunt group to show it's home element to be another site when that number doesn't exist in that other site? The site I'm looking at is not a resilient site. When I go to the other site and do a locate number it says "number is not in use"

but on the site with the HG it shows me "The number refers to a Non Prime Broadcast Group."

Thanks,

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Hunt Group Member Question
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 04:44:39 PM »
Hello,

what would cause a member in a hunt group to show it's home element to be another site when that number doesn't exist in that other site? The site I'm looking at is not a resilient site. When I go to the other site and do a locate number it says "number is not in use"

but on the site with the HG it shows me "The number refers to a Non Prime Broadcast Group."

Thanks,
A non-prime Broadcast Group is often a key appearance if I am not mistaken...

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 04:23:31 PM »
I checked for the number in the multi line appearance group form and found nothing. I created a test number under a random user and when look that number up in another location using the locate number it responds with "the number refers to a remote directory number" Then on the site where I created the number I checked the multi line appearance group and the number does come up. I ran the locate number command on this PBX and it does come back with "the number refers to a non prime broadcast group" So it baffles me that in the HG member form I have these two numbers that show home element as being a different site. I cannot call these numbers directly as it gives me invalid so essentially this site is operating with 3 lines instead of 5.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 04:49:44 PM »
I would try and export the keys and search to see if it shows up as something

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 09:18:27 AM »

Johnp,

How do I go about exporting all the keys at once? I assume that's what your suggesting.

Thanks,

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 09:22:31 AM »

Johnp,

How do I go about exporting all the keys at once? I assume that's what your suggesting.

Thanks,
Users and Devices - Advanced Configuration - Multiline Set Keys and click Export... button in the upper right.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 10:47:02 AM »
Thanks.

I didn't find anything there either. I must be getting closer as I did a GDM repair user and services on both and that didn't appear to do anything. I went through the site that has the HG programmed and went into each line and deleted the two numbers. I got to the last extension and tried to delete the hunt group numbers and it would tell me no matching record found. I went back to the HG form and added the numbers back to see if anything changed. The numbers now show up showing the correct site as the primary and nothing in the secondary. However, I cannot add these two numbers in the Telephone directory "no matching record found" but the numbers are programmed and if I go to maintenance the system sees them as "the number refers to a non prime broadcast group" Not sure what else to try at this point.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10