Author Topic: VoSKY...The Ultimate Gateway to Skype  (Read 3354 times)

marevansickler

VoSKY...The Ultimate Gateway to Skype
« on: July 15, 2008, 01:14:32 PM »
VoSKY is a Certified Business Partner of Skype, the world's largest VoIP network in the world with over 310 million registered users globally.  VoSKY makes VoIP gateway appliances that can connect any PBX, i.e. Mitel 3300, to Skype which will dramatically reduce a company's telecom costs.  These gateways come in 4 port and 8 port models which connect to analog ports on the PBX.  There is also a T1-PRI/E1 product which will give you 23 voice lines/trunks in the US (30 in the rest of the world) and connects to the PBX via a digital interface and a new SIP handoff product that will give you up to 30 voice lines.

Skype has some new exciting calling plans.  $2.95 a month gives you all calls in the US and Canada.  $9.95 a month gives you all calls in 34 countries worldwide.  Their International Rate Card link is: www.skype.com/prices/callrates/.  These calls average between 1.5 cents to 4 cents per minute.  When installing these plans on a VoSKY exchange product you can mix and match these plans for the deepest savings possible.

VoSKY Exchange equips businesses with four main business-class VoIP applications that leverage the power of Skype to enhance communications with employees, customers, and partners, while dramatically reducing costs.

Low cost Skype outbound and inbound trunking (Inbound and outbound caller ID is now available in the US).
Multi-Site PBX Networking, even between unlike PBXs.
Remote PBX Access.
Website Click2Call.  Dramatically reducing 800 (toll) charges.

Please visit www.vosky.com and www.skype.com YOU CAN DOWNLOAD SKYPE FOR FREE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND TRY IT FOR FREE.  ALL SKYPE TO SKYPE CALLS ARE FREE.

Then call Mare' Van Sickler - Channel Account Manager at VoSKY at (866) 341-3285 extension 8321 or email me at m.vansickler@vosky.com or Skype me at: Skype: voskyusa ext. 8321 with questions.  I am actively recruiting strong value added resellers in the United States and Canada.  We also have International opportunities.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 02:50:58 PM by marevansickler »

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: VoSKY...The Ultimate Gateway to Skype
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 02:41:06 PM »
Before anyone screams about spam here, I recommended that Mare post this.
Were're actually running Vosky here in our office.  In the most basic terms, it allows you to use Skype with your PBX for both outbound and inbound calls.

So of us use it to tie our laptops to our office as a softphone.  You can call in anywhere you have an internet connection and talk to anyone in your office.

I also believe you can buy unlimeted outbound Skype to PSTN calling for ~$30 per year per line.   This means your or your customers can make unlimited outbound calls from your 3300 for $30 per year.   You're not going to run faxes or modems over the line, but it's a great deal.

I also asked Mare to post a Skype address so if you wanted to try a call to her (or someone ) you can.  Hopefully she'll add it to this post.   If you'd like to try it with me, PM me and I'll give you the Skype address.

Ralph

marevansickler

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 02:53:23 PM »
Check out Skype for FREE.  Go to www.skype.com and you can download Skype for free and begin calling any other Skype user in any of 300 countries for free,  They also allow live chat and video conferencing.  You can also forward Skype calls to a cell phone.

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 10:21:33 PM »
  I am cool with vendors posting reasonable products here.  As determined by MitelForums management! <grin>

That said, if you have a commercial interest I'd appreciate you saying so in the post and/or your signature so there is no confusion.

-Chak

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10