Author Topic: Mitel 3300 Time Issue  (Read 3906 times)

Offline squirrell777

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 3300 Time Issue
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 09:52:38 AM »
It seems that the iButton is bad from what I'm gathering.  The Hardware Identifier is missing from Licensing Options as well.  Do you all know the correct procedure for fixing an iButton issue?  Can I just purchase a new iButton and install?  The part number is 50004920, but I'm not sure if Mitel will need to change anything on their end or if I can just pop in the new iButton and our normal app record id will sync up.

I've done the DB restore, with both the current DB as well as one from a couple of weeks ago to no avail.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 07:53:12 PM »
I think you would need to do at least clear the hardware id on Mitel's AMC. Yes assuming it is just the button, buying a replacement will work.

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 08:35:18 PM »
Different time zones on a cluster wouldn't be a reason to not share the Date/Time form.
Your Network Elements form has a field for Zone for each cluster member, and the Network Zones form is where you put the Time Zone that is correct for each Zone you've put your controllers in.

If you change your NTP server and you don't have this form shared, you're going to have to log into every single cluster member to change it instead of just doing it once on the shared form.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10