Author Topic: Call Forwarding - Number forwarding  (Read 2268 times)

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Re: Call Forwarding - Number forwarding
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 05:01:10 AM »
Both with Bri. Both forms look the same as yours except the include the replace incoming cpn near the bottom of the form. One is release 5.0 Pr1 and the other is 7.0 something that came up from release 5.0. Interestingly both say isdn-bri on the protocol form and no other options available and I can't find the form that I remember where ther were options for euro isdn (maybe you only get that one if a Pri is fitted.

So the protocol form is the same except for the said missing option.

Offline Saltrock23

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2016, 06:32:55 AM »
Ive been on to 3 clients now and the ones with a E1 Pri have the option and are set to ISDN Node in the integrated Digital Access
And the the others are 4 x ISDN BRI and are set to BRI Node and have the option i attached, i guess it is only possible with PRI and across a E1
I have to check  what the cost difference is and offer the solution.

Thanks x-man for your help

Offline x-man

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2016, 11:34:11 AM »
Neither of the switches I looked have ever had Pri but still have that option. So its a configuration error somewhere. Which is why I asked you to check the country because its only available in UK software.

Offline x-man

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2016, 11:47:43 AM »
That should be euro isdn of course. Now if you look at the protocol and variants form there is no euro isdn except for T1 BUT the isdn bri is for

Telecom Australia
Telecom Italia

So it should default to euro isdn and give you the option in the form.

I have looked ata earlier one and that does give the option for euro isdn in the BRI protocols as well as isdn-bri. So it looks like one of my switches was a carry over from an earlier release but i am sure the other one was a straight 5.0 pr1 install unless it came with early software and I upgraded it straight away...can't remember now.

Do you have up to date SWA as it might be worth opening a ticket with Mitel about it?

Offline Saltrock23

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2016, 06:15:39 AM »
yeah our swa is upto date will log it with them and see Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10