Author Topic: MITEL SX200 UNLOCK EXTENSIONS  (Read 3823 times)

Offline MAXX

• View Profile
MITEL SX200 UNLOCK EXTENSIONS
« on: September 27, 2015, 07:10:04 AM »
Hi everyone..  I'm new to this forum so I hope you can excuse my clumsiness.. My company was recently asked to manage a Mitel SX200 switch for one of our local hotels..  The maintenance terminal is setup and running the CDE forms which appears to be more clumsy than I am.. The hotel has over a dozen room extensions out and some of them are showing locked on the Super Console.. Can anyone help me unlock these extensions? I also found numerous bad pairs noted on the 110 blocks coming out of the switch and have no spares..I plan to order a new ONS board so I can move some of the dead room phones onto new pairs so I will also need help configuring the new board..  Any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks in advance!! Maxx

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: MITEL SX200 UNLOCK EXTENSIONS
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 07:54:57 AM »
I believe that when an ONS port show locked that it means it's been off hook beyond an off hook timer with out being connected to anything.
I would suspect in your case that it means you have shorts in cable pairs.

Ralph

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 09:14:44 AM »
Yes locked means locked out due to being off hook too long

Offline MAXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 11:26:50 AM »
Thanks Ralph and Johnp..

Looks like a new ONS board should take care of the locked extension issues.  Would you all know what I need to do to install and configure the new ONS board?? I have several slots available in Bay #7..Thanks..

Offline MAXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 12:41:36 AM »
Hi There..I ordered the 2 ONS boards and I need some help programming them for use on analog guest phones..Anyone out there that knows how to do this your help is greatly appreciated..

Thanks,

Maxx

Offline panda

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 08:57:25 AM »
I have has this same trouble yesterday and a few times before, what I did was extract the card for about 15 seconds and then insert again and the trouble has never come back, I am not saying the card is bad but I would try that first

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10