Author Topic: Upgrade 5.0 to 6.0 in a multinode cluster and shared licensing  (Read 1119 times)

Offline TimPNRHA

• View Profile
Good Day,

I am just looking for information, issues or gotcha's from people that have upgraded from 5.0 to 6.0. We are planning on upgrading our DLM this weekend from 5.0 to 6.0 which will put our cluster in a mixed software version of 6.0 and 5.0.

Thank you

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
Re: Upgrade 5.0 to 6.0 in a multinode cluster and shared licensing
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 02:25:01 PM »
I just completed a cluster upgrade from version 5.0 to 7.0 of 46 controllers in our cluster, and had no major issues to report. Aside from a few phones that got stuck on reboot and had to be forced reset.(This affected my larger sites mostly, 1000+ phones on campus) We ran in mixed mode for 1 month while we upgraded all of our PBX. If you are using the SW installer tool, when you upgrade the DLM, you will need to sync the app record of the PBX and the DLM. I also limited and tracked changes during the upgrade period, just to be safe. Like anything else, backup before you upgrade. The good thing about the Mxe server upgrade, if you have any is that the MSL version did not require upgrade(MSL version 8.3.20.0 runs version 7)  :D

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10