Author Topic: Licensing...  (Read 3094 times)

Offline evan631

• View Profile
Licensing...
« on: March 17, 2010, 11:25:23 AM »
I have an issue with licensing on my ICPs 3300s.

We are a realtivly new company, that does not like to have too many extra device/users licenses just sitting idle.  My issue is that sometimes when i go to create a phone, we have no licenses available.  Then it seems to take two weeks to get our new licenses from Mitel.

Is there a way i can get notified when my licesnse get below a certain threshold?  Is there an easy was a of getting a report about my licenses?  I know how i can manually collect the information, but it is time consuming.

I appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

-Evan

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Licensing...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 11:47:59 AM »
Sure.  Log into your system and then go to "system capacity" then "System Capacity Display".
This will show you what you bought and what you have avail.

Ralph
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 03:52:48 PM by ralph »

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 11:50:20 AM »
there is a form, system capacities display' I think. Tells you how many licenses you have and how many configured aswell. 2 week is a long time for license turn around. We deal direct with Mitel in the UK and for user/device license orders they are available next working day if not same working day! Maybe put some more pressure on your vendor to speed the process up.  ;)

Edit: Damn you fat fingers! second again!

Offline evan631

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 11:55:02 AM »
Thanks Ralph always appreciated.

However,  know this procedure.  I was wondering if there is a report that can be schedule to be sent to me; either from Enterprise Manager or Ops Manager.

Regarding the two week turn-around.  We deal directly with Mitel...it is horrible.  Everytime we order more licenses they either apply it to the wrong app record, not give us the correct amount, etc.  Plus it takes forever.  We have been working on that issue however.

thanks again.

Evan

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 12:45:57 PM »
Nothing is OPS or EM to do this.
Only other option is to have a Mitel AMC account to look at the App Record but it's faster to look at the capacity display directly on the 3k.

Ralph
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 03:53:07 PM by ralph »

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 03:34:48 PM »
Evan, who is respoisble for applying the license to the app record? Here new licenses are added to a license bank in our AMC account and it is our responsibility to apply to the correct application record works pretty well.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10