Author Topic: Enhanced UM Synchronization using a Superuser account  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Enhanced UM Synchronization using a Superuser account
« on: April 15, 2015, 01:18:54 PM »
Has anyone ever setup the Basic UVM on the 5000 using a superuser account as the user name and password with the users email when setting up Enhanced UM Synchronization or does a superuser account not allow me to log into that users email account to send and receive messages?

Thanks,

TE

Offline Hershel

• View Profile
Re: Enhanced UM Synchronization using a Superuser account
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 07:13:01 PM »
TE, did you ever hear back or try this out?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 12:51:02 PM »
Hershel,

Mitel Tech Supports official answer was, "this is not a supported feature on the 5000, but you can submit a requested feature form and see if they can add it". Now, that doesn't mean it won't work as they are not going to take the time to determine it, and I haven't had time to work on it yet.

Sorry,

TE

Offline Hershel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 05:46:39 PM »
Doesn't seem like this is going to work.  When I tested it all the messages ended up in the superuser's inbox and never made it to the actual user 

My take is the Voicemail uses the username (in this case the superuser) combined with the Email Account Folder to "send" the email.  It doesn't seem like the Email address for Voice Messages really does anything when it comes to actually sending the voice message.

I am far from an expert but figured I would post this incase others have ideas I dont.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10