Author Topic: NuPoint keeps locking up  (Read 1315 times)

Offline gssieg

• Contributer
    • View Profile
NuPoint keeps locking up
« on: December 31, 2014, 08:07:12 AM »
Hello,

For the last few weeks our NuPoint keeps locking up when trying to log into the administration.  The Nupoint system itself keeps Call Director and Voicemail work just fine.  I have noticed that Voicemail to Email will become delayed though and my VMware shows a huge spike in CPU when this happens.  However all other applications on the MAS work fine (MBG) is the other main app we use.  I've worked with our local vendor and even Mitel and everyone has been stumped stating the logs show nothing.  They just recommended running some patches which we have not performed yet but plan to soon.  The only reason we have not performed the patches yet is I need to schedule downtimes with departments and make changes to call routing for Call Director.  We manage some critical lines that they don't like us taking down and they still become upset if we bypass the call directors.  So my real questions here is there a way to run a redundant NuPoint or a way to automate switchover of lines in the event Nupoint is to go down?  This would make running my updates smoother as well.

Offline marcolive

• View Profile
Re: NuPoint keeps locking up
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 02:49:44 PM »
Hi,

One of our customers bought a second Nupoint server. They manually copied some call flows to the new server. Using alternative rerouting in MCD, the second Nupoint server can take calls as soon as the 1st go down.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10