Author Topic: UCA user does not refresh  (Read 1475 times)

Offline tdenison

• Contributer
    • View Profile
UCA user does not refresh
« on: October 10, 2014, 11:41:17 AM »
I'm new to the Mitel forums, but was unable to find this specific issue in search, so hopefully I can get some help here.

I have one user who cannot refresh her status in the UCA.  She is able to log in, and when she does, the status is set to "Gone for the day".  She sees the corporate directory, but when she changes status, it shows the change at the top of her window, but does not change in the directory view below.  In addition, when she exits and comes back in, it always goes back to "Gone for the day".

She had edited the default statuses so that the "In the office" status was renamed to "Gone for the day".  She now longer even has a status available that says "Gone for the day", but that is what she shows up as in the directory.

Also, when she edits the free form status field, it does not reflect in the directory.

I don't know exactly what changes she had made to her statuses, but that seems to be the culprit.  I'd like to know how to fix this problem, and how to avoid it in the future.

Thanks for any help!

Offline akuhn

• View Profile
Re: UCA user does not refresh
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 11:43:05 AM »
If nothing else works, my less elegant solution would be to delete the user in the admin console and then re-enter it from scratch.

Offline martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 07:12:02 PM »
Have you deleted the %appdata%\Mitel\UCA folder on her local machine? That can sometimes corrupt and cause issues.

Offline tdenison

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 12:34:22 PM »
This problem is solved now.  Another admin worked on her account to set extension up as an ACD agent, and in the process changed the name to match the UCA.  I think that this name change may have been the issue.

Thanks for all the ideas!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10