Author Topic: How to setup ACD?  (Read 14710 times)

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
Re: How to setup ACD?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 09:56:27 AM »
I tried Ring Group. It works for simultaneous ring(all phones in the group are ringing in the same time). Not for sequential ring. Is there any specific change that i am missing?

Offline pmhaynes

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 12:29:51 PM »
I really don't want to use cluster. If there is any other way to configure ADC (with or without using ADC, doesn't matter to me), please navigate me.
As i said earlier, My basic requirement is, to make call from PSTN to number assigned to ACD group and the extensions added in this group should ring(sequentially or longest ldle).

Nodal clustering if for hot desking so as long as you have traditional ACD and not hotdesk ACD i think your fine

What does it say in the agents page under users? Should be a column that says type traditional or hotdesk

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 02:52:12 PM »
pmhaynes,

I really did not understand where you want me to see. Can you please navigate me?

I am using 7.0 PR1 Version

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 07:52:05 PM »
I tried Ring Group. It works for simultaneous ring(all phones in the group are ringing in the same time). Not for sequential ring. Is there any specific change that i am missing?
Sorry I know you are going back and forth all over the place at the moment but you will need to look at making the ring group 'cascade ring' to have it ring phones sequentially in the order they are programmed. There is also a cascade timer that allows it to step to the next phone in the group after it is reached.

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2014, 07:56:00 PM »
How can i configure DID number to the Ring Group? To Make a call from PSTN to Ring Group, we need to assign a DID number to ring group.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2014, 07:57:48 PM »
How are you doing at the moment with ACD Path?
There are a few different ways with your version of software but by far the easiest is to use a Speed Call to point to the ring group.
How are your DID treated at the moment?

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2014, 08:08:11 PM »
I am giving DID for each user in User configuration. Please find the attached image for referance.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2014, 08:52:58 PM »
I don't use the DID form much but you could try the Direct Inward Dialing Service Form.
This is only new to MiVoice 7

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2014, 08:56:56 PM »
Thanks. Right now i am out office. I will let you know as soon i am back to work tomorrow.

Offline pmhaynes

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 10:49:23 AM »
pmhaynes,

I really did not understand where you want me to see. Can you please navigate me?

I am using 7.0 PR1 Version

This was taken from a MCD 6 SP3.
See it says traditional. If yours say hotdesk then you will need to change them to traditional or setup a nodal cluster
If you continue with ACD

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 11:06:26 AM »
I am using Agent Type = Hotdesk. i have created a ACD Agent ID with Traditional now. I am able to login from one phone, but i cannot login using the same Agent ID from another phone.
Do i need to add Agent ID for each phone? If that is the case how can i group them to make call from PSTN?

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2014, 05:55:40 PM »
I am actually waiting for the reply from you. Please let me know.

Thanks

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 05:32:56 PM »
Only with the traditional Agent i am able to login from phone as an agent. But not with Hotdesk. If the traditional agent works, that is fine for me.

The issue is, if try to login from another phone using the same traditional agent, i am nor successful. It say's" Another user is already logged in".

But my expectation is, we should be able to login from all the phones, using the same login credentials and When call made from PSTN to Traditional agent the phones in that should ring in Sequential or longest idle(Based on setup).

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2014, 06:03:12 PM »
The issue is, if try to login from another phone using the same traditional agent, i am nor successful. It say's" Another user is already logged in".

Maybe I don't understand what you're looking for, but neither ACD2000 or Hotdesk ACD will allow for this. Only one person can login with a specific agent-id at a time, they can not be shared. In other words, each agent will need their own login.

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2014, 11:31:08 AM »
Please find the attached document. I have explained what i have configured till now with screenshots.

Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10