Author Topic: inter-tel cs-5200 Password recovery or Factory reset help  (Read 9656 times)

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: inter-tel cs-5200 Password recovery or Factory reset help
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 08:21:39 AM »
TE,

From what I have read in the forums you are more than a semi-good 5000 tech.  ;)

The owner of the business I work for is actually a Yank.

I am the only tech (of 5) that is trained in the 5000 (Basic Training) I like the product but we did have some teething issues here in OZ, mainly with analogue trunks.
When it was first released the AU DB had no ability to enable CID. We had an issue that has been recently fixed with lines not releasing after hitting CRA's causing phantom calls etc... There are also some minor things like ring cadences etc... but overall I like the system.

I don't think the 5000 has really taken a hold in the market here yet which is a shame. We are restricted as well with things like DEI's not being introduced as the system is to cater fro SMB and they don't want to tread on the 3300 space.

Mitel products here are more based around the 3300/MCD products to be honest.

If you are really keen I can get in contact with our Mitel 5000 tech support guy (from Mitel Australia) to see if he knows what dealers are selling a lot of 5000's and try and get you some details.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10