Author Topic: How do I set up MAS & BGW so my UCA client can access via teleworker  (Read 1442 times)

Offline jf1221

• Contributer
    • View Profile
How do I set up MAS & BGW so my UCA client can access via teleworker?

I have my MAS server working with UCA clients internally. However, i would like to use my softphone from home. so how do i set up the MAS server and Border gateway.
I currently have a separate BG on the DMZ for my teleworker phones. I read that i have to cluster that unit with the BG in the MAS server? I know that i will have to create an A record with my provider that resolves my MAS server name to a public IP address. Help.

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How do I set up MAS & BGW so my UCA client can access via teleworker
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 08:17:08 AM »
I currently have a separate BG on the DMZ for my teleworker phones. I read that i have to cluster that unit with the BG in the MAS server?
Correct. You will also have to enable the UCA ports to allow access, as well as the redirects necessary (so that MBG knows that the UCA server is on your MAS).

I know that i will have to create an A record with my provider that resolves my MAS server name to a public IP address. Help.
Again, correct.

Depending on your version of MAS/MBG/UCA, this might be all you need to do. In the older versions you also had to request and accept a certificate via the UCA client on the MBG server.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10