Author Topic: MAS 4.0 - Adding UC Mobile Users  (Read 1969 times)

Offline mkeith25

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MAS 4.0 - Adding UC Mobile Users
« on: June 02, 2014, 04:20:47 PM »
We have a replacement MAS server built running MSL 9.4.34 and MAS 4.0. My 3300 had been programmed before for Mobile Extension (i.e. Desktop Monitors, Outgoing and TUIs) plus all the necessary CoS options, etc. With this new server, I am unable to add a new user under UC Mobile. I've added and started all the outgoing lines and TUIs and even added a new domain (EHDUVirtual was there by default). Even after all this and a UC Mobile service restart, the option to add a user is still grayed out.

Any suggestions??

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MAS 4.0 - Adding UC Mobile Users
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 04:23:34 PM »
You have to create the users under the MAS's user section, and then enable them with the UC Mobile options.

Offline mkeith25

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 11:13:55 AM »
After I create the user, it still won't let me enable UC Mobile. I tried creating a phone too (with an existing extension) but it errors out and tells me the number already exists.

Sorry, I'm not used to this version of MAS.

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 11:49:07 AM »
You probably need to go into Users and Services, then Network Element, and disable "Single Point Provisioning".

Then you should be able to go back into Users, and add the deskphone to the actual user. If you've already created the personal ring group and desk-monitor, you can also add the UC Moblie service now too. If you haven't seperately created the personal ring group & desk monitor, go back into Network Elements and re-enable Single Point Provisioning.

Offline mkeith25

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 12:18:48 PM »
Got it. I had to reconfigue the desktop monitor extension with a handoff key, create a PRG, etc but it's working now.

Thanks blue!

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 12:27:33 PM »
Not a problem. The forced transition to using Users and Services has been one of my biggest issues with MAS over the years, so I've unfortunately gotten really familiar with how to work around it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10