Author Topic: Voicmail not picking up when no answer? Might need something setting up.  (Read 3499 times)

Offline fredted40x

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hi,

Just had a new Mitel system installed.  The company that installed it have now just left us to it by the looks of things so im now having to go through and setup a few things.

I have set up all the the hot desk profiles and mailboxes and they are associated.

The problem is that the voicemail doesnt seem to pickup if nobody answers.

Must be missing something somewhere, any ideas?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
You need to build a System Forward Path to Voicemail and assigned it the stations who will use voicemail. Look in Station Related Information for System Forward Path and Right-Click a vacant one (usually #1) and select Change Forward Point, then Voice Mail - Next - Voicemail Extension and save. Then go to your phones and add the System Forward Path you just created.

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Must be missing something somewhere, any ideas?

How about you don't pay the bill until they come back and finish the install?

Offline fredted40x

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Thanks acejavelin, but i think this is aleady setup as i remember voicmail (2500) as forward 1 and the phones using that forward path.

Will double check tomorrow.

Think this was their plan all along DND. Saves money but makes life hell sometimes as seems to be only me who looks into the problems and then they all take the credit once ive sorted it.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Thanks acejavelin, but i think this is aleady setup as i remember voicmail (2500) as forward 1 and the phones using that forward path.

Remember to double click into the path on the extension and make sure the forward conditions are set correctly.

Also remember that calls to a hunt group will not follow a members forward path.

Offline fredted40x

• Contributer
    • View Profile

Remember to double click into the path on the extension and make sure the forward conditions are set correctly.

Also remember that calls to a hunt group will not follow a members forward path.

Thank You!

The answer was i missed the 'Fwd Call Type - IC Calls'

Is there any way to batch change this?

Thanks

Offline markdevoll

• View Profile
only if you mean 1 set at a time......

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Yes, you can batch change.

With your stations listed on the right screen, right click and select copy on the original station.

Select the stations you want to copy to, right click and select paste.
Important – clear all options, and only check the options you want to batch change. Hit okay and you’re done.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10