Author Topic: mitel 5000 user web interface issue  (Read 2357 times)

Offline markdevoll

• View Profile
mitel 5000 user web interface issue
« on: August 09, 2013, 04:57:36 PM »
i have an issue where i loged into the programing of the mitel 5000 and the user interface and the two dont match. in db programing i see an email address and in the user interface i dont. i go to the user interface and delete messages and then log out and leave another message and all the message show up again. i have been having an issue with vmail to email also. i did a 6.0 upgrade today and it is now working but i dont know how long it will work. any ideas on this. im waiting for my noc to call back and im guessing we will need to go to mitel...

Offline bhackbarth

• View Profile
Re: mitel 5000 user web interface issue
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 03:29:39 AM »
If you delete messages from within the web interface (message wait indicator extinguishes) , and then leave another message at that extension, and then all messages show again as new and message wait flashes again, that's technically normal and is a known product issue (can view in the release notes even for 6.0).  To mass delete messages you can do that under Voice Processor and right click on the mailbox.  As for the email addresses not matching, that of course is not normal.  6.0 overhauled a lot of the web stuff...did you say it's working fine on 6.0?  Might not hurt to save the database to PC, then use database utilities to test and repair the database, and then restore the database. I do that when I upgrade anyway or when I encounter a 5000 that is acting strange. It can often clear weird issues up. To access database utilities on the newer DB programming for 6.0, you have to go to Options and change your Role to "Access to Advanced Utilities".

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10